Tuesday 1 May 2012

Gratitude Ceremony in a hot tub!

 
(Sean, Ryan, Me, Lauren, Ross, Scott & Teri in the Hot tub)

I'm just back from spending the weekend away with friends at a lodge in Aberdeenshire. We had an absolutely amazing time up there. It was just great to unwind with no mobile phone signal, some drinks, a hot tub and of course great company.

On the Saturday evening we spent most of our time in the hot tub. We were absolutely blessed with a clear night and we could see the moon shining and stars twinkling down upon us. After singing some anthems that reminded us of school and being teenagers I came up with the idea of having a gratitude ceremony.

We went in a clockwise direction to think about 5 things we were most thankful for in our lives. It was absolutely amazing and so uplifting. We all felt so good and couldn't stop speaking about it all weekend.

(Me at the Nine Stanes, Near Banchory in Aberdeenshire)


On Sunday a few of us visited the 'Nine Stanes' standing stone remains near Banchory. I so loved it, I took my angel cards and my favourite lemurian crystal with me asking the angels and ancestor spirits of the place to bless them.

All of my friends who came openly spoke about how great they felt, it was if all the weights, cares and worries of there life were lifted like magic. The true beauty of nature!


No comments:

Post a Comment